老友记第一季台词? Monica: Theres nothing to tell! Hes just some guy I work with! 没什么好说的!他只不过是一个跟我一起工作的人罢了! Joey: Cmon, youre going out with the guy! Theres gotta be something wrong with him!...
演讲稿
Monica: Theres nothing to tell! Hes just some guy I work with!
没什么好说的!他只不过是一个跟我一起工作的人罢了!
Joey: Cmon, youre going out with the guy! Theres gotta be something wrong with him!
拜托,你都要跟这个人出去约会了!这个人肯定有问题!
going out with:约会
Theres gotta be=theres going to be
Chandler: All right Joey, be nice. So does he have a hump? A hump and a hairpiece?
打住,Joey,友好点。故此,他是个驼背吗?还是既驼背又带着假发?
hump:n.(驼)峰,(人的)驼背;动物背部的隆肉;小土丘,圆岗;[铁路]驼峰调车场
vt. 使隆起; 使烦恼; 扛或背(某物); [粗俗用语][俚语]与(某人)性交
vi.[俚语]使自己苦干; [俚语]迅速地移动;
hairpiece:假发
Phoebe: Wait, does he eat chalk?
慢着,他吃粉笔吗?
chalk:n. 粉笔,白垩; 用粉笔画的记号; 〈英〉(比赛)成绩纪录,纪录写入借方的款项; 〈美俚〉牛奶; v. 用粉笔写(记下); 用白垩粉擦(桌球杆等); 使苍白; (英)把(酒钱)记于(某人)账上
(They all stare, bemused.)
Phoebe: Just, cause, I dont want her to go through what I went through with Carl- oh!
我只是不想重蹈我和Carl的覆辙!
go through:经历
Monica: Okay, everybody relax. This is not even a date. Its just two people going out to dinner and- not having sex.
广大放轻松。这甚至都不是一次约会。只不过是两个人一起出去吃个晚饭,还不做爱。
Chandler: Sounds like a date to me.
听起来好像是我的约会。
[Time Lapse]
Chandler: Alright, so Im back in high school, Im standing in the middle of the cafeteria, and I realize I am totally naked.
记得中学时代的一个梦,我站在自助餐厅中央,突然发现自己全身赤裸着。
All: Oh, yeah. Had that dream.
对,做过那种梦。
Chandler: Then I look down, and I realize theres a phone... there.
然后我往下看,发现有部电话号码。。在那儿
Joey: Instead of...?
而不是?
Chandler: Thats right.
没错
Joey: Never had that dream.
压根没做过那种梦
Phoebe: No.
没有
Chandler: All of a sudden, the phone starts to ring. Now I dont know what to do, everybody starts looking at me.
突然电话号码响了。我不清楚该咋办,应该如何处理,每个人都看着我。
Monica: And they werent looking at you before?!
他们以前没看着你吗?
Chandler: Finally, I figure Id better answer it, and it turns out its my mother, which is very-very weird, because- she never calls me!
最后,我认为我最好还是接这个电话号码,发现是我妈打来的,这十分奇怪,因为--我妈她压根不给我打电话号码!
[Time Lapse, Ross has entered.]
Ross: (mortified) Hi.
各位考生好。
Joey: This guy says hello, I wanna kill myself.
这家伙说“你好”时,我想自杀
Monica: Are you okay, sweetie?
你还好吗,亲爱的?
Ross: I just feel like someone reached down my throat, grabbed my small intestine, pulled it out of my mouth and tied it around my neck...
我只是感觉有一个人伸手进我的喉咙,扯着我的小肠,从我的嘴里拉出来,再在我的脖子上打结。。
intestine:小肠
Chandler: Cookie?
吃饼干吗?
Monica: (explaining to the others) Carol moved her stuff out today.
Carol今天把东西搬走了。
Joey: Ohh.
哦
老友记第五季第五集中英文台词:
Rachel: Thats crazy! You cant do that! Whatre you gonna tell her? Oh, my God. Ohh, youve already agreed to this, havent you?
太疯狂了,你才做不到,你要怎么告诉她?天,你已经答应了,对不对?
Ross: Its awful, I know, I- Its, I mean, I feel terrible but I have to do this if I want my marriage to work.
我清楚自己很恶劣,我心情也很糟糕,但是,这是挽救婚姻的唯一方式。
Ross: And I do, I-I have to make this marriage work. I have to. But the good thing is we can still see each other until she gets here.
我很期望跟她合好,一定要挽救这段婚姻。好在我们在她抵达以前,还可以继续见上一面。
Rachel: Ohh! Ohh! Lucky me! Oh, my God! That is good news, Ross! I think thats the best news Ive heardsince Le Poo died!
我真幸运!天,这真是好消息,自从拉普过世后面,最大的好消息!
Ross: You have no idea what a nightmare this has been. I- This is so hard.
你不清楚我有多难过,我也很痛苦。
Rachel: Oh, yeah, really? Is it Ross? Yeah? Ok, well let me just make this a little easier for you.
是吗?真的吗,罗斯?我可以为你减轻压力。
Ross: What? What are you doing?
你做什么?
Rachel: Im storming out!
愤而出走。
Ross: Rachel, this is your apartment.
瑞秋,这是你家。
Rachel: Yeah, look thats how mad I am!
你看我有多火大!
Chandler: Damn Rolos!
臭巧克力糖。
Joey: Hey, youre back! Chandler: Hey.
你回来了!嘿。
Joey: How was your conference?
本次出差如何?
Chandler: Yeah it was terrible. I fought with my colleagues you know, the entire time. Are you kidding with this?
糟透了,我跟……同事吵架,到回来前都没合好。怎么还有?
Joey: Uh, so your weekend was a total bust?
其实就是常说的整个星期六和星期天都泡汤?
Chandler: Uh, no, I got to see Donald Trump waiting for an elevator.
也不会,我看到,唐纳德·川普(商人、美国2023共和党总统候选人)等电梯。
Joey: You know, at the Taj Mahal, he has his own private glass elevator. Thats right. Made by Otis Elevators. Yeah. And they usually dont do glass.
他在泰姬陵有私人玻璃电梯,都由欧狄斯电梯公司生产,那家公司很少做玻璃电梯。
Chandler: What kinds of stuff do you know?
你脑袋里都装什么啊?
Monica: Hi!
嗨。
Joey: Hey, youre back too!
你也回来了。
Monica: Yeah. Umm, Chandler can I talk to you outside for just a second?
对,钱德,可以出来一下吗?
Joey: Hey, how was your chef thing?
烹饪大会好玩吗?
Monica: Oh, it was awful. I guess some people just dont appreciate really good food.
糟透了,有部分人根本不会欣赏美食。
Chandler: Well, maybe it was the kind of food that tasted good at first but then made everybody vomit and have diarrhea.
你的食物可能给人的印象很美味,吃下去却害人上吐下泻。
Monica: Chandler?
钱德。
Chandler: Monica.
莫妮卡。
Monica: Ok, Id like to know how much the room was cause I wanna pay my half.
旅馆费用多少?我要付我那一半。
Chandler: Ok, fine, $300.
很好,300元。
Monica: 300 dollars?
300元?
Chandler: Yeah, just think of it as $25 per room!
就想成每间25元!
Monica: Urghh!
啊!
Joey: What are you guys woofing about?
你们鬼叫什么?
Monica: Chandler stole a twenty from my purse!
钱德从我皮包偷了20元!
Joey: Nooooo! !
不会吧!
Chandler: I was only stealing it back, the one that she stole from me.
因为莫妮卡先偷我的钱,我只是拿回来。
Monica: Stealing and now, lying.
这人不但是,小偷还说谎。
Joey: You know what? Now that I think about it, I constantly find myself without twenties and you, always have lots!
目前回头想想,我老是没有20元,你皮夹里倒是不少。
Ross: You shouldve seen the look on her face. God I dont want Rachel to hate me! I dont know what to do.
你们应该看看她当时的表情,我不期望瑞秋恨我,真不清楚该咋办,应该如何处理。
Joey: You want my advice?
你要听我的建议吗?
Ross: Yes! Please!
请说!
Joey: Youre not gonna like it.
你听一定不高兴。
Ross: Thats ok.
没关系。
Joey: You got married too fast.
你决定结婚太匆促了。
Ross: Thats not advice!
这算哪们子忠告?
Joey: I told you.
看吧。
Ross: Going to bathroom.
我去洗手间。
Joey: Man, if anyone asked me to give up any of you, I dont think I could do it.
要有人叫我别见你们这当中一个,我绝对办不到。
Chandler and Phoebe: Yeah, me either.
我也不行。
Monica: Maybe I could do it.
可能我可以。
Rachel: Hi!
嗨!
Joey: Hi, Rach.
嗨,瑞秋。
Rachel: Look, I know you guys heard about the whole thing with me and Ross but you know, Ive been obsessing about it all day and I would just love not to talk about it. All right?
我清楚你们听说,罗斯跟我的事情了,我已经烦了一整天,请你们别再提起了。
Joey: I-I-I dont know if this falls under this category, but uh, Ross is right back there.
我不清楚这算不算提起,不过罗斯就在后面。
Rachel: Thats not Ross!
那才不是罗斯。
Phoebe: Oh no! Not that guy! He does look like him though.
不是那个,虽然很像。
Chandler: Ok, Ross is in the bathroom.
罗斯去洗手间了。
Rachel: Oh, my God, its happening. Its already started. I- Im Kip.
天,启动了,目前就这样,我就像阿吉。
Joey: Hey, youre not Kip!
你才不是阿吉!
Rachel: Do you even know who Kip is?
你清楚阿吉是谁吗?
Joey: Who cares? Youre Rachel! Whos Kip?
谁管他?你是瑞秋。阿吉是谁?
Chandler: Kip, my old roommate, you know we all used to hang out together.
我之前的室友,之前也和你们很好。
Joey: Oh, that poor bastard.
那个可怜人。
Rachel: See? Yeah, you told me the story.
看吧?你们跟我说过那件事。
Rachel: He and Monica dated when they broke up they couldnt even be in the same room together and you all promised you would stay his friend and what happened? He got phased out!
他之前跟莫妮卡约会分手后,你们都答应继续跟他当朋友,结果呢?他从此受到排挤!
Monica: Youre not gonna be phased out!
我们才不会排挤你!
Rachel: Well, of course I am! Its not gonna happen to Ross! Hes your brother. Hes your old college roommate.
一定会,罗斯一定可以留下来,因为他是你哥哥。他又是你大学室友。
Phoebe: Kip didnt even have to be Kip. We just, we handled that all wrong. It was a long time ago.
阿吉也不该受到这样的待遇,我们之前处理得很糟糕。况且那是很久之前的事情。
Joey: Yeah, Rach. And it was before you and me were around. They didnt know what they were doing. Chandler had a mustache for crying out loud.
对,瑞秋,当时我跟你还没产生。他们根本不清楚自己在做什么,钱德还留着小胡子哩。
Rachel: Oh, you know, it was just a matter of time before someone had to leave the group. I just always assumed Phoebe would be the one to go.
迟早有人会离开这个小圈圈,我之前还以为走的是菲比。
Phoebe: Ehh!
啊?
Rachel: Honey, come on! You live far away! Youre not related. You lift right out.
亲爱的,拜托,你住得远,又不是谁的亲戚。很快就可以被淡忘。
Chandler: Hey!
嗨!
Joey: Hey, Mr. Bing. That uh, hotel you stayed at called. Said someone left an eyelash curler in your room.
嗨,宾先生。你住的饭店打电话号码来,说在你房间捡到睫毛夹。
Chandler: Yes that was mine.
是我的。
Joey: Cause I figured you hooked up with some girl and she left it there.
我以为你遇上一个女孩,她忘了带走。
Chandler: Yes that wouldve made more sense.
这样的说法的确比较合理。
Joey: You know, I-I dont even feel like I know you anymore man!
我都快要不认识你了。
Joey: All right, look, Im just gonna ask you this one time, all right? And whatever you say, Ill believe you. Were you, or were you not, on a gay cruise?
我只问你一次就好。不管你怎么说,我都相信你。你是不是去参与同性恋大会?
Rachel: Phoebe? Im sorry about the whole lifting out thing. You gotta come with me!
菲比?我不该说各位考生会淡忘你,你得跟着我!
Phoebe: Come where?
去哪里?
Rachel: Wherever I go. Come on you and me, well-well start a new group, were the best ones.
跟着我就对了,我们可以重组一个团体,毕竟我跟你才是最棒的。
Phoebe: Ok, but try to get Joey too.
好吧,不过记得拉乔伊入伙。
Ross: Pheebs, you mind if I speak to Rachel alone for a sec?
菲比,我可以跟瑞秋,私下讨论一下吗?
Phoebe: Oh, sure! Yeah.
当然。
Phoebe: Bye Ross! Forever.
再见,罗斯。永远不见了。
Ross: Hi. Rachel: Hi.
嗨。嘿。
Rachel: Whatre you doing here? Isnt this against the rules?
你来做什么?这不是违反规定?
Ross: I talked to Monica. Look, Im the one who made the choice. Im the one whos making things change,so I should be the one to you know, step back.
我跟莫妮卡谈过是我做这个选择。我害各位考生一定要要改变,故此,离开的肯定是我。
Rachel: Oh, Ross...Ross: No, no, its ok. Really.
罗斯…… 真的没关系。
Ross: Therere plenty of people who just see their sisters at Thanksgiving and just see their college roommates at reunions and, just see Joey at Burger King. So is, is that better?
不少人唯有在感恩节见到妹妹,考生会才见到大学室友,在“汉堡王”才见到乔伊。这样你舒服一点了吗?
Rachel: No, its not better. I still dont get to see you.
一点也没有。我还是见不到你。
Ross: Well, what-what would you do? Rach, if you were me, what-what would you do?
瑞秋,换做你会咋办,应该如何处理?
Rachel: Well, for starters I wouldve said the right name at my wedding!
第一,我在婚礼上,就不会说错名字!
Ross: I cant believe this is happening.
竟然得走到这一步。
Rachel: I know.
我清楚。
Ross: I am so sorry.
我很抱歉。
Rachel: I know that too.
我也清楚。
Joey: Hey, Rach? Sorry to interrupt but umm, Phoebe said you wanted to talk to me about a trip or something.
瑞秋,抱歉打扰,菲比说我们要去哪里。
Chandler: Hey!
嘿。
Monica: Hi.
嗨。
Chandler: I just came over to drop off...nothing. So that weekend kinda sucked, huh?
我来拿……没事,上星期六和星期天过得很糟。
Monica: Yeah, it did.
没错。
Chandler: So, I guess this is over.
那大约结束了。
Monica: What?
什么?
Chandler: Well, you know, you and me, I mean it had to end sometime.
我说你跟我啦,反正迟早得结束。
Monica: Why, exactly?
为什么?
Chandler: Because of the weekend, we had a fight.
因为我们上星期六和星期天吵架啊。
Monica: Chandler thats crazy! If you give up every time youve a fight with someone youd never be withanyone longer than- Ohhh!
钱德,别傻了,假设你每一次吵架就分手,交往大约不会超越……明白了!
Chandler: So, this isnt over?
故此,我们还可以继续?
Monica: You are so cute! No. No, it was a fight. You deal with it, you move on! Its nothing to freak out about.
你真可爱, 我们只是吵架。吵过后面就算了,根本没什么好害怕。
Chandler: Really? Ok. Great!
真的?太好了。
Monica: Ohh, welcome to an adult relationship!
欢迎加入成熟恋人行列。
Chandler: Were in a relationship?
我们算是男女朋友?
Monica: Im afraid so.
恐怕是。
Chandler: Ok.
好吧。
Phoebe: Hey!
嘿!
Monica: Hey!
嗨!
Phoebe: Oh hey, Monica, I heard you saw Donald Trump at your convention.
莫妮卡,听说你上周的会议看到唐纳德·川普。
Monica: Yeah, I saw him waiting for an elevator.
对,我看到他在等电梯。
Monica: Hey, Rach, can I borrow your eyelash curler, I think I lost mine.
瑞秋,借我睫毛夹,我的不见了。
Rachel: Yeah, its in the bath.
好,在厕所。
Joey: Oh! Ohh! Oh!
噢噢哦!
Chandler: Joey, can I talk to you for a second?
乔伊,过来一下。
Joey: Oohh! Ohh! Oh-oh-oh! Oh-oh! Ohhhhhhhhhhh! !!
噢噢噢噢噢!
Chandler: Yes. Yes.
没错。
Joey: You? ! And-and you? !
你?跟你?
Monica: Yes, but you cannot tell anyone! No one knows!
对,但是,你不可以告诉别人,还没人清楚。
Joey: How? ! When? !
怎么会?什么时候?
Chandler: It happened in London.
在伦敦出现的。
Joey: In London!!
伦敦!
Chandler: The reason we didnt tell anyone was cause we didnt wanna make a big deal out of it.
我们之故此,没告诉各位考生是不想你们大惊小怪。
Joey: But it is a big deal! I have to tell someone!
这的确是大事,我非告诉谁不可。
Chandler: No-no-no-no-no! You cant!
不行……你不可以说。
Monica: Please. Now, I know this is hard.
求你了,我清楚这很痛苦。
Joey: It is. It hurts.
没错,痛苦死了。
Monica: We know. Please? Please? ! We just dont wanna deal with telling everyone, ok? Ple- Just promiseyou wont tell.
拜托你,我们就是不想面对各位考生质问,求求你保证不说。
Joey: All right! Man, this is unbelievable! I mean, its great, but...
好吧,不可思议!这是件好事,可是……
Monica: I know, its great!
我清楚,的确很棒!
Joey: Aww, I dont wanna see that!
我可不想看到这一幕!
Phoebe: Were so stupid! Do you know whats going on in there? Theyre trying to take Joey!
我们真是太蠢了,你清楚他们在做什么吗?他们想抢走乔伊!
Phoebe: The most popular Phoebe in tennis is called the overhand Phoebe. And if you win, you must slap your opponent on the Phoebe and say, Hi, Phoebe!
网球界最有名的菲比,就叫做杀球菲比。赢了就得跟对方击掌,说“嗨,菲比”。
Monica: Oh thats cute! We really all enjoyed it. But you know, it doesnt count.
真有意思,很好玩,但是,这不算。
Phoebe: Count for what?
不算什么?
Monica: Just, count in our heads as-as good Mad Libs.
这可不算疯狂猜谜。
Joey: I guess Im done.
我不想玩了。
Chandler: Funs over!
不好玩了!
Monica: Wait-wait, guys! If-if we follow the rules, its still fun and it means something!
等等,要遵循规则才有意思也才有意义啊!
Joey: See ya.
看。
Chandler: Im gonna take off.
我要走了。
Monica: Guys, rules are good! Rules help control the fun! Ohhh!伙计们!规则很棒很有意思的!喔!
以上就是本文老友记第一季台词,老友记第五季第五集台词英文的全部内容,关注小学教育网了解更多关于文老友记第一季台词,老友记第五季第五集台词英文和演讲稿的相关信息。
本文链接:https://xiaoxue.china-share.com/xiaoxue/43163.html
发布于:小学教育网(https://xiaoxue.china-share.com)>>> 演讲稿栏目
投稿人:网友投稿
说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!
声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,小学教育网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:edit4023@foxmail.com
演讲稿
老友记第一季台词? Monica: Theres nothing to tell! Hes just some guy I work with! 没什么好说的!他只不过是一个跟我一起工作的人罢了! Joey: Cmon, youre going out with the guy! Theres gotta be something wrong with him!...
演讲稿
写教师敬业爱岗,爱生贡献等过往经历怎么写? 给您参考一下: 做为一名普通老师,她忠诚党的教育事业,爱岗敬业,爱生如子,多年来一直从事教学一线工作,她不图名、不计利,工作精益...
演讲稿
如何做一个让新兵佩服的老兵发表讲话稿? 一是要关心爱护,新兵对部队生活了解较少,加上刚刚离开家,可能有不少不适应,想家等问题,作为老兵,需要在生活上多关心新兵,多帮新兵,...
演讲稿
小学劳动之星获奖感言100? 获奖感言100字我很感谢老师和家长的支持,荣获小学劳动之星是我成长路上的一份肯定我一直坚信,人生最大的快乐就是付出和收获的过程,劳动给了我收获,也让...
演讲稿
参观学校简短感言? 很荣幸参观了这所学校,我感受到了浓厚的学术氛围和先进的教育观念。在参观途中,我了解了这所学校的历史背景、教学设施还有师资力量等方面的情况,对学校的规模...